Messing with portraits and a new app.

I’m working on an idea for the treatment of a poem and I want to incorporate a slow dissolve from one picture to another. On the way to the supermarket this morning I thought I’d see if any iPhone apps would do the trick and I found one called FaceFilm that does exactly what I wanted. It does it pretty fast though so I exported the movie file to iMovie, chopped it a bit and slowed it down. Here’s the result …

I did a few things today because last week was a bit challenging in many ways and I didn’t do enough creative stuff. Nothing much I can put up here yet.

 

 

It IS actually all about me